Saturday, February 9, 2013

Thee, Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I really need to date someone. Anyone can help me with that? I wish whoever reading this would suggest some crazy stuff but no, i don't mean a one night stand. I mean a date. Like dinner or lunch or have me meet someone new. And i hope i meet the right person. Yes, i do mean someone who wants to get married. Help me!!! I must have gone mad. Not due to loneliness but because my sister is busy making the preparation for her wedding and it's driving me nuts. It's like telling me get someone cause you're next. I wish i could just do it in a blink of an eye. As fast as that and just be done with it. Oh Daisy, i am forever feeling miserable whenever i have to talk about my love life. Sometimes being single is not so fun at all. Until then my Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment