Monday, February 4, 2013

Thee, Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It's been a while. After quite a hiatus. But i can assure you nothing happen yet. Nothing exciting in my life. But in my sister's life it could mean another thing. They just decided upon a date. My sister is going to get married end of this year. Maybe. I'm not sure either. The date that i meant is their engagement date. But the wedding date is still in talk right now. Yay!!! Happy for them but bad news for me. Now i have to suffer all kinds of thing. And what's more annoying, i don't have any boyfriend. I told my mom can i just skip the couple stage and just get married? She ignore my whatever it is you may call it. I feel like i want to go to Scotland for husband hunting. Ngiahahahaha. But seriously, i'm in love with them. Probably it's because of the historical romance novels that i read. And among the dukes, earl and whatever it is, i found laird is the coolest of all. The only reason i don't see someone good looking or even like them is because my heart sets on loving someone like Alec Kincaid in the novel called The Wedding by Julie Garwood. That speaks it all and because of this author i'm in love with Highland. And that's the reason why i want to go to Scotland. The view there also captures my heart and their accent can really make me melt. I know i'm living in a dreamland but i do hope i find love close to the one like Alec Kincaid. Someone??? Please marry me and end my misery. But mind you, i'm a Muslim and i want to keep it this way and i hope you are too. Lead me to be a good Muslimah and i'll love you thousand times more or maybe zillion. Be my husband. :) Until then my dear Daisy. Find my husband for me cause only you can spread my heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment