Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thee, Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Now, i'm bored. For the past few days i've been busy uploading stuff onto my blogshop. Owh, did i tell you that i launch my blogshop already? I think it was on Monday that i launch it. So, i've been busy then. I've been wrecking my brain with mathematics, accounts and Excel. I'm learning Excel all over again. I forgot on using it and thanks to Youtube i manage to learn it in no time. Now, i'm bored cause i finish everything so far. And there hasn't been any sales going on. I don't know if this is a failure or not but i believe in my dream and i shall wait. Besides that, i've been changing the price over and over again. And the price that i'm putting is totally ridiculous. I know it is within my decision but i have to pleased my older sister since she's the one whose been giving me money for all that. This is the reason why i don't want to use her money at all. But, i have a plan. I pleased and at the same time, i pleased myself. I never like putting such a ridiculous price for the things that i sell. It's not right and i don't believe in 'RIBA'. Riba is a Muslim terms where you overprice onto something just for the sake of having extra money. It's illegal and i don't like it at all. I'll do whatever i can to avoid it and the price that i put on that blog is just a bluff. I just want to please my sister. That's all. I don't like her butting onto this thing. I have my reason and i know what to do.
Okay, i'm really bored. I don't know what to do at the moment. It would be nice if i have a boyfriend. But i guess i won't be having one, not until i weighed myself down. I've decided. I'm going to lose weight. And i'm going to have my sweet revenge. This is a good revenge. Not a bad nor evil one. It's healthy. Ngiahahahaha. Well, that sounds promising. Anyway, pray for me Daisy. I shall conquer my quest. Until then, be mine like always, Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment