Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thee, Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It's a ritual thing. Every year i would change the title of this post. Why Thee, Daisy? Erm, actually i want to put Thy Daisy and since i'm not sure what's the meaning of 'thy' i google it up and i happen to find something more meaningful than 'thy'. Thee. I replace it. Everyone might still wonders why Daisy. Why not other famous flowers such as rose or sunflower. The name Daisy sounds soft, sweet and loveable but in reality it lives in the wild. So, in my point of view, daisy is a strong flower on the inside but shows a very timid personality to its surrounding. Besides that, i love the flower daisy. I don't need red roses or blue roses. All i need is daisy. It suits my personality. Just like daisy, i am just like that. 
 It's a new year. No, i don't say 'Happy New Year'. I quit that age but i'll probably start saying it again when the mood strikes me. But it's never too late for me to say it anyway. Besides i already have my new year according to Muslim month. And i already made my new resolution. This year wish? Well, i'm trying to achieve something by keeping myself quiet at the moment. When i do hold onto my glory, i'll boast about it all i want. Nah, i'll probably be writing something to keep everyone to have their dream and hold it tight and never say it's too late. It's never too late for anything. Trust me on this. I'm off Daisy. Smile, my Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment