Sunday, December 30, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm kind like avoiding my family at the moment. I don't feel like talking to them. Beside that, i refuse to join them this morning and that might have cause some other things. As for me, i'm immune being in this state. Although there are times it stress me out to the point i cry my heart out but there are also times where i just hang in there and smile with my own stupidity. Being with them is fun and exciting. Among other things there are also a part where i feel suffocate. I'm the type of person who rarely refuse and just do what they ask me. But when i do refuse and ignore all their wishes, this sort of things happen. They got mad and no matter how many good deeds you do in the past, you won't be remembered by it. You would only be remember because you just said no. And the whole refusing thing that i did this morning has made me the bad person in the family. I know i'm not suppose to refuse going to the event this morning but i got so irritated early in the morning to the point i could not persuade myself to do the bidding. So in the end i just ignore whatever they say and went back to sleep. I don't like people wake me up early in the morning. I prefer waking up by myself and not by them who keeps on shouting. It's annoying.  And due to that, they don't even care about me. They didn't bother if i eat or not. They just didn't bother. Truthfully i'm feeling sick because i had lunch at 5 p.m. I didn't have my breakfast and i just engage myself inside the room. I make things worse. I don't even want to talk to them. Their attitude is killing me at the moment. I want to go far away Daisy. So far away. Can i do that? I don't want to come home anymore. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment