Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thee, Daisy

Dear Daisy,

And another busy moment. There might be times where i miss my peacefulness. My quiet mind and the time when my brain stop thinking. But that is impossible now since i'm addicted with thinking. Even the smallest thing i have to look through it more and closely. And there goes my smoky brain. I've been using it for a while now. I wonder if my thinking has gotten old despite my age. I am not defying my age or anything but i'm just worried if the way i think become too serious for everything. I don't really want that at the moment although i do know that's just how life goes. I still want to fall in love with the childish side of mine. I want to be pampered and with that, i need to hold onto my maturing process at the moment. 
 I've been quiet busy at the moment. The launching of my blog shop and everything. Where i have to make everything goes well. I want it to work out. I want this dream of mine to work out no matter what so i'm trying my hardest to do everything close to perfect. It took me a long time to convince my family and to finally let me do my thing. I might look like this but this is what i chose and what i love to do. Now, i've been playing with my calculator, took notes on everything and i finally feel alive. I like this busy moment. It's what i always wanted. With my rules in everything. I love it all along. Pray for my success Daisy. Always Daisy, be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment