Saturday, December 22, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Got a message from a friend of mine. She asked my permission to sing the song that i wrote and she composed back then. She want to introduce it to the world. I was okay with it. It's not like i have to sing it. I'm only in charge of writing the lyric. She's the one who will be singing and composing it since i don't know anything about notes and stuff. I wish i know how to play guitar and i did try it. She did teach me but due to my stiff finger, i'm unable to learn it quickly enough. Never like to admit how stiff my finger can be. The only thing that i'm good at is typing. I did thought about piano. Getting piano lesson but i'm not from a rich family. And my money is mostly for emergency. Or mostly for my trip. Heh. I miss writing lyric. Although i start with poem but i sure do miss writing lyric and she composed it and sing it just how i like it. It's good to be a student back then. Now i'm just like any adult. Pfftt. Don't know what's that suppose to mean anyway. But i do have an idea why i said it.
 Today, i end up doing spring cleaning. Although it started off with empty gas tank (or so we thought), where my sister woke me up and says the gas is finished and she don't know how to change it. I had to wake up and change it for her but it still doesn't work. The gas stove are modern nowadays and we don't even know that it uses battery. So no matter how many times we try to turn it on, it still doesn't work and i end up waking up my dad. My dad try to turn it on also but it still doesn't work. About 15 minutes working on that thing, he suddenly lift up the gas stove and take out the battery there. I was flabbergasted. Seriously, it has a battery. Freaking battery and freaking modern stove. And so, it work again but we have a very late lunch in the end. But the important thing is, between that 15 minutes my dad had this urge to open each drawer and took out the tableware utensil and kitchen utensils and told me to wash it since he just saw a cockroach in one of the drawer. I obediently (like i always do) follow my dad's order and just wash it mindlessly. And starting from that, all i did washing,stomping on cockroaches(cause it turns out to be the whole village there) and rearranging the spoons and just everything in the kitchen. I spent half of my day just cleaning it all up. At the end of the day i thought to myself how did i end up spending my weekend like this? Now, i'm suffering from back-ache. I'm getting old. At least my bones are. I really need to stop drinking carbonate drinks and start taking calcium seriously. But i don't like milk. I only like chocolate milk. Will that count? I wonder about that.

All ends well except my dad still planning to clear another part of the cabinet tomorrow. I'm dead. I wish my sister help me too. But i don't like the way they do things. It looks messy to me. I can't make up my mind. But the most important thing is, hopefully my mom will be very happy with everything. She always complains about how messy the cabinet are and hopefully this would make her happy. With the lack of everything in the kitchen, i manage to make it look like we have everything in the kitchen. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment