Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

If it wasn't for anything, i probably be in my own world. I'll probably be on my way for my adventure. Travelling all around the place and publishing a book. I'll just do that. But since i'm here that means i've been sacrificing what i call my youth for the sake of my family. I am not complaining but i'm just telling you that sacrifice things like that is worth it for you learn more about your family. I know it's a lame excuse but that's how i see it. And i'm not giving up the whole thing. I just put myself with limits. Things that i never done before and i happen to challenge myself in the past. My life in the past was full of boast and pride. I mean, i'm proud for the freedom and make other people envy of what i had. I showed them and boast. I know it's not a good thing but i probably had too much fun with my youth. Now, i learn to be humble. I got rid of my ego (although not all) and i know when to back away. You lost some, you gain a lot. A whole lot more. You never know what is the price for your sacrifice. 
 Daisy, i'm planning to be thin again. Thin but healthy. Pray that i can manage it and discipline myself. Wait for me. Wait for the new me. Daisy, pray for me. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment