Monday, December 10, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Lately i'm too outspoken and dare to say harsh things (the truth) consciously which kind like surprises me. I don't know where in the world i get my confident back in me and i just felt like i'm not timid around my friends any longer. Do you think i've grown up? I feel like i'm old with this new philosophy but i like it this way. It's not like i'm boasting saying i live a lot more longer than anyone does. What am i? Ice age to be alive around this time? I meant to say, i'm thankful with everything's around me. Now i know why you should be grateful with everything you have. Either if it's about food or the challenges that keeps on challenging your courage, your decision, your judgement and equals your life. Cherish it with everything you got and not to repeat the same mistake. I'm proud to be a Muslim for it gives me a lot to see, the beauty in just everything. And to be able to live as a Muslim, i'm really proud to be one for it helps me back to trace my own route even if i'm lost for a long time. My life map is based on what Allah The Almighty gave and Muhammad S.A.W has left for us. Although i feel like crying and giving up but i know i'm always love.
It's beautiful and still beautiful no matter what. Cause i say so Daisy. Heh.

Anyway, i guess due to my cool, calm and composure, i think everyone sure dare to say anything bluntly without having a care on how their words could effect me. Surprisingly i can take it all. Its like i'm thinking it's a joke when i know it's the truth. Isn't the truth suppose to be bitter? Maybe i'm immune to the remark and criticize that i built some kind of a wall sturdier than the last time i had. I'm glad i'm not to emotionally hurt by their remark and could criticize them back without the feeling of timid. If you're asking me what happen and how i change this much, i wish i could answer. I guess time do heal everything. It's making you wiser in everything and eventhough i still have my childish side within me, i'm loving who i am now. I'm able to move forward with confident and i'm glad i met this friend of mine cause he really help me a lot in question that i always wanted answers for. He really help me. And no, he's not my special boyfriend. He is just a friend. 

Right now, the only thing that still bothers me the most probably about my love life. About whether or not i'll get married cause being single for the rest of your life while attending your friends wedding, its like you see time flies so fast before your eye. The next thing you know you'll die of being single. Although a friend of mine convince me the life of spinster is a good thing but the truth is you'll just become an old grumpy person who is unhappy almost about everything. I know that much because i seem to look around me and that's the truth to that. I don't want to be that. My goal for next year, get myself someone special and fall in love and lose my weight. Every friend of mine keep on commenting on that. Annoying, lots of them. I know they care. That's why i'm rewarding them this effort of mine. Pray that i'll lose 20 kg next year Daisy, will you? Help me in this and i'll love you with all my heart.(which i always do no matter what) Until then Daisy. Cheers to my love life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment