Saturday, December 8, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I am back from the holiday. I don't know if i should called it holiday. I was suppose to cool my head off, go somewhere that will heal my heart and think about myself only. But then my holiday ends up crying my heart out, making myself sick for crying too much and had a fight with my sister. I end up spilling everything out. They think i don't know a thing about my surrounding and being selfish as well as hotheaded. But what do they see what i see and what do they know what i know. And i did just that. Which probably the reason why i don't want to say anything because tears tend to flow non-stop and i'll regret it the next day when my head hurt as well as my eye as big as an egg. I wish i could tell you a lot of things but unfortunately, that is not going to happen today. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment