Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I am in a frump state. Although this ought to be my mid twenties but i dress just like an old woman which gave the impression i am old to other people. I hate to admit but seriously i happen to ignore how i look like when i was told i am in the verge of obesity. It's a bad thing. After knowing that, i started to ignore about my own fashion sense and just focus on the things that makes me happy. I guess, after knowing all of this, i think i need to change my lifestyles. Be fashionable and lose some weight. Getting myself a husband would be the last thing at the moment. No matter how much i would love to get married at this age but i have to forget about it at the moment since i am too bother about myself. My happiness, my health and mostly just about everything. Until then Daisy. Pray that i'll get to my ideal weight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment