Monday, November 12, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Have i got myself into trouble lately? More likely have i been searching for a fight? I guess my boredom and my stubborn nature really help me a lot to know fun being single. And so, my ill nature does help me instead of giving me trouble all the time. But now, i'm a bit devastated knowing so many things happen around the net. Seriously, it all made me feeling sad and heart-broken when i lost my freaking thumb drive. Of all the things that i took care of, why must it be that precious thumb drive??? It has almost everything there. My entertainment!!! I just wish i could shoot myself in the head for losing that precious thumb drive. Talking about this suddenly sets my mood down. No, i can't do this yet. NOOOOOOOO!!!!
 Okay, let me have a moment. (Take a deep breath, whoosahhh)

I'm healed now although the feeling still lingers. But, blast that. I meant to talk about my wildest night. No, i don't mean the one where you get on the bed with someone. I meant, the one where you enjoy the night with your friends and just walk around. Where there's light and excitement, that's where i'll go. I can't believe i experience that kind of night. Thanks to my evil nature and my protest towards my family, i took off my good nature mask and just enjoy the night. I had fun and i felt young again. For the past few months, i've been feeling old and ageing but that particular night, i just felt young. I felt that i could stay there until morning but it won't be fun anymore because the sun sure rise. And all the lights and the people that entertain the streets sure want to have their nap. I went back home around 2 a.m and i don't regret a thing. Just so you know, all i did was walking at Waterfront (Kuching) and watch others playing the flying thing. Don't know what's the name. But they call it 'lastik'. And i join too. It's fun. From far you thought it's  a firework but it never erupt. And when you get closer, you see a lot of them playing it. The kids, youth and even their parents. Of course i join in that community after forcing my friend to play along. In the end, she injured her hand more and destroy the 'lastik' within 10 minutes after she bought that thing. While i still have it and it's still intact. After an hour playing all that, we just walk along Waterfront and sat down to hear the entertainment. People bring guitars and sing whatever they know. I was more intrigued with a guy playing his flute but by the time i went there to sit down, he went back already. Quite disappointing but i sure do hope to listen to his playing again. Sits there for another 2 hours and went for our supper then back home. IT WAS A NIGHT TO REMEMBER. It would be beautiful if i'm married but i'm just glad i did something like this when i'm still single. 

I wish i did took a picture of that night but then i never did took cause it would seem fake. So, i happen to cherish and what's keeping me smiling up until now. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment