Friday, November 2, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,
I bought my sister's old laptop and that is why you have been seeing me keep on updating everything. And that includes my long lost blog. Bwhahahahaha. I wonder if i should call it that way. Anyway, here i am updating whatever it is that's happening but actually i didn't even tell all of my story since everything that i jotted down are mostly from my ups and downs of life and the things that i have resolve. But this time, i'll probably be updating something just ordinary and i am trying to become a normal person. Here it goes.

It has been nearly a week since my elder sister stayed here for Aidiladha. As you know or for those of you who don't know, my sister got married in 2006 and now she has 2 sons and 1 is on the way. She's pregnant by now. I like it when my elder sister comes home because she bought a lot of delicious food for us to eat at home and it always feels like we are having  a festive season whenever she's around. The table that's usually serve 1 or 2 dishes always become full whenever she's around. And yes, she bought a lot of expensive stuff and doesn't really care to share it among us. But it's too bad she only have 1 week holiday and she's going to  be back at Shah Alam this Sunday. She follows her husband of course. Most of my sisters are still here at my mom's house. In fact excluding my eldest sister, all three of my sisters are still making my mom's house like their own. Although my second elder sister got married but to the previous house breaking they decided to stay at my mom's house until their new house are settle. I still remember that house breaking incident. I WAS THERE!!! TWICE!!! The third time i wasn't there and neither does my sister. Just how did i manage to change the topic? Well anyway, the house is going to be really quite soon and the table along with the fridge will be empty again. No more the sound of my nephew shouting,running here and there (thankfully) and no more of the luxurious food nor the fun in every part of the house. Back to boring life.

I wonder if the above is  a normal thing to share. Bwahahaha. Besides that, i'm planning to go on a trip but i can't figure out where yet. I don't even know who to ask but i'm trying to look up the tickets and etc. I'll probably go to Kuala Lumpur because i want to do some shopping. It's been a long time i haven't bought any clothes for my own. Need an update. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment