Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Salam Maal Hijrah. It's a new year in Islamic calendar and it's a blessing i'm still alive while trying to stay on this path despite for the temptation that has been going around. But i'm still trying to be a good Muslimah. I know i can't be perfect at the moment but i'm hoping that one day i'll be able to do so. I always pray for that. I'm not after money but i just want to a good Muslimah. That is all i ever want. That is why i need to tame my wild side at the moment. Who says that there are no sacrifice in this? Of course i need to stay low at the moment. Until i can control myself, that is when i allow my wild side to enjoy the fun things that i love to do. I'm only stopping for a moment. People would probably think i might be going back the old life. No, that is not what i meant when i said i stop all the wild side. I'm only saying unless i can control my wild side then i'll dare myself again after applying the Islamic way. That is what i meant. So that everything i do will turn into good deed. That is the only ticket and my repent. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment