Friday, October 26, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Salam Aidiladha to all Muslims. Yes, it's Aidiladha. We're suppose to have an open house but it turns out to be a failure. Could it be coming from me? The cake that i make, is pretty sweet and i don't like it at all. In fact, i never like sweet stuff at all. Probably it's our way of living. I'm used to drink less sugar in my tea and that includes the cake. Which is probably the reason why i never really like buy cake from bakery. But anyway, today i didn't invite a lot of people and you can say that none of my friends actually know that i make open house. Except for one. I don't have that many friends and this could be the most depressing thins of all. I locked myself away due to a certain things that happen in the past which made me lose half of my friends. I'll probably blame myself in this.
 I was not hoping to talk about something depressing but since my downs have come and bother me today i'll probably end up talking the downs that i have in life. Everything is not the way it's suppose to be. My relationship is a failure, i lost half of my friends, i become someone who's timid, i locked myself away from the outside world and just like one of my best friend's says i let myself wilted away when i have a lot of potential in getting what i want. What went wrong? Probably i prefer to sacrifice the things that i never thought of after being jobless for a long time. I see a lot of things and i must confess this will sound like a meaningless getaway when i could just say i'm a coward after unable to retrieve my life back for the most downfall moment of my life. You could of it that way but in truth i was repenting at the same time. A lot of things happen and i just want to be able to forgive myself and to be forgiven.

That is all i can about my wilting part. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment