Saturday, October 27, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,
I guess my friend still hasn't understand my sensitive situation when she brought the fact i am jobless and without her realizing that it actually hurt me. I know she doesn't mean everything that she says but i have others that put me in that situation where they measure each success and make their own decision to admit i am their friend or not. I have no say in there. I did have a job that i could be proud of. A title and being a manager of all the things, have a bigger salary than them. But what do they know. What do they know actually. I could boast the whole thing to them but i am not there to impress them with money, fame nor power. The title that i hold is just nothing to me. Alas, i see more than i could imagine. The truth and the bitter-sweet reality. Long ago friends are not something to be given away by a mere lust nor power. It isn't cheap. But nowadays is just full of deceit and unbelievable wants. Haven't they got enough? Truly i'm against this and which is probably the reason why i have such limited friends. Wait, i thought i have already gone through that.

Today?? I think i've been doing something that i thought was fun and i'm addicted to it somehow. Guess what??? To all the single ladies out there and who have never go out alone to watch a movie, you should go out there and do it the usual way. Watch it alone. That is the best moment of all. But i have to say, watch scary movie if you want to do it. That could help you give up some courage and you'll get addicted to it. Of course it will make you feel all pathetic and such but if you have agreed on being single after your hearts being crumpled up and tear into pieces than why not give yourself a chance to be love by you. It's the best and healthy way. I watch Sinister today and all alone. I refuse watching with my friends because the thought of watching it alone gets me excited. And so i  just do what i want to do. Watch it alone and have a blast. It was a BLAST!!! I love it. I want to do it again... Waaaaaaaa!!!!! Well, since i have a good Saturday, until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment