Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Aye, its a long hiatus indeed. But don't think i did it on purpose. There are circumstances happen here and there. I have to fight for months just to be online without the thoughts of them making me feel like i'm a beggar. My own siblings did this. I feel like i want to blame them but my nature always find my own fault. So, in the end i should just say it's my fault. What i have been doing? Besides declaring war against my family for the past few months, i have been planning. Planning my sweet escape as my friend would call it. I might have to stick with the name. My sweet escape. 
 Recently i got invitation to my best friend's wedding. She's going to get married on 25th of November. Congrats to her. But hell,,, I don't know why but i'm so nervous attending her wedding because there's going to be my ex-classmate attending. I'm a little bit freak out right now. I wish i could escape from it but she's my best friend. I can't do that although she won't mind. Bwahahahaha. Darn, i really have to go no matter what.

I don't really have much going on for now. But i'm excited for Aidiladha. I'm going to bake cake and it's a Rainbow Cake. I't excited. I love baking.  Wish my cake to be the most delicious one of all. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment