Saturday, May 12, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

There has been another attempted robbery again at my sister's house!!!!
Remember on my last post i talked about how i survive from the attempted robbery thing. And do you remember what day is it? It's on rainy Thursday on 1400 hours. I am not really sure what time but most probably 2 o'clock p.m. At that time it was blackout due to heavy rain along with thunder. So i was hanging out and playing around with my niece and i even sung to her. But while were busy doing that, i heard a sound of a car. It's a Kenari, grey colour and i could only see QKP for the plate number. There were 3 chinese looking guys, one was waiting inside the car while the other two were busy opening the grills and gates with their tools. I thought my brother-in-law was with them but i don't see his face. So i called my brother-in-law as fast as i can and tell him there's people trying to get into the house and i just hung up. I was busy holding the door as they happen to be done opening the main grill. I dragged the shoe rack as quickly as i could and when that didn't work and they still didn't run away, i dragged a wooden but yet heavy table. It was my last resort at that time because my niece wanted to cry. And while i was dragging the wooden table, they ran away. That was the most scariest moment of my life. I can't believe i'll be facing two attempted robberies in this week. That time i was really scared because they look so determined and mean. I know i should have hide or run away but i was considering my niece. She's only 8 months old and what do she understand at that time? The police even told me just hide or run away. I don't give a damn about the things that are inside the house but i was defending another life and that is my niece. It was my last resort. At that time, i even thought of killing them. No matter how helpless i might look but the moment i saw my niece, i really thought of killing all of them eventhough they are guys. I don't feel guilty thinking such a thing. I just want them dead. If this goes on and if i have to face another of this, i might as well commit crime and won't feel guilty even for the slightest bit. They are not human. Idiotic greedy blinded lust. The lots of them. I wish them dead. I want them dead. It's too scary. This whole thing is.

Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment