Thursday, May 10, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,


I should have told you but i didn't. I should have told you on the spot but i didn't do anything. I was grateful that the incident didn't haunt me to my dreams and becomes my greatest nightmare but i was not grateful when people keep on putting stories that are horrible than what i just encountered few days ago. Daisy, on 7th of May at 8 am my sister's house nearly got robbed!!!

Yes, you heard me and i was the sole witness to everything. I saw everything and notice their movements. I was inside the house all the time. Just me and my niece who's only about 8 months old. I have no one to rely on and no one to hear me and just merely no one. Only my phone and thank goodness it has plenty of credits in it. And luckily i have it with me by my hand. You know how i am with my handphone. I always put it elsewhere when it should be close to me but that day, i just had my phone near me.  It all happen when i didn't expect there's going to be a robbery. Not when i'm inside the house. This is giving me shiver when i still had their faces in my head. They were just about to cut off the lock with a big cutter when i popped my head out from the window and they happen to see me. I saw them too. There are two of them. This is driving me crazy. So i end up calling my sister and they ran off. I couldn't think of police and i couldn't think of screaming. I was in disbelief by what i just saw. So everything seems so hard to put in order but i sure do know one thing. I call my sister. That is all i know. I keep on checking the window fearing they would come back and so on. I cried and yes, i did cried. I was too scared and i just have no one to lean on at that moment. If only i was a minute late, i could be a goner or my life would be different.

I'm still traumatize of what happen. Although they didn't mange to make their way in but i'm still scared but i have to act all cool and brave because of my sister. They don't really know what i'm feeling and they don't know i still needed time to get over this whole situation. I wish i could tell them but they happen to be very busy with their life. Daisy, if only you could be here and i could borrow your shoulder, it would be nice. But if possible, please give me a warm hug and tell me that everything is alright and safe now. Please tell me that. If i have to protect everyone else around me i would but what i wanted back is just the same what i gave to others. Daisy,,, Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment