Friday, February 24, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm trying to save my money right now and it feels like forever. It's a torture all the more. I have so many plans in my head and i just can't get it straight. It felt like everything that i had in my head is priority. It's one of the flaw that i'm trying to work on. Now my head hurt just by thinking and such. And this broadband that i'm using is not helping at all. I feel like i want to curse someone for the slow line over here. Such technology made out so poorly. Seriously. !@&#&^$*@&$*$&&$*$#^$... Bla,bla,bla. 

Daisy, it has been a while since we last share each other news but do bear with me. Now that the line is slow and challenging my patience all the more, i feel like i'll come back to you the next day. Until then my Daisy. Always and forever, we'll meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment