Saturday, March 10, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I know i promise you a lot of things. There is not much time that i had nor i have the will to write any post. No, i am not on heartbreak or whatsoever but things has been pretty lonely for me. Most of my friends have found their love one and got married including my exs. Bwahahaha. While i'm still on the term of running away from love but wanting to get married. Pretty weird right? I never know how my mind work sometimes. It's quiet adventurous i must say. Anyway, i'm not going into the past for now. Too tired to remember the bits  from the past. It can be rather boring since it is the same thing as in the future. Welcome to my life. As long i didn't mention i'm getting married then i must say my leg is bound to the ground. Although i dream of flying but we all know what happen when gravity makes its move. We landed with a painful thud on the ground. Those who dare and have their will written they might have chose the safer bet. Die before even starting to fly. Ngiahahaha. My goodness. It really is unladylike of me to think of that way. Not that i am. And certainly not. 
 I'm blabbering to who-knows-what the heck am i saying. Yes, i'm in love. But... Not with people. I'm in love with the guy in the anime that i just recently watch. I love his attitude and his firm decision on certain things. I could not help but fall into him. What's make my heart flutter when i hear him sing. It's so cool. I really should get someone in my life so that i can love normally. I might be nuts and insane to be loving the guy in anime. Seriously, must be something wrong with my brain. But i must say, you guys should watch Chrome Shelled Regios. I mean it. It's a good anime and it gives me power which i don't know how i happen to have. In fact, it's brilliant but i happen to know the director died in the process of making Chrome Shelled Regios. (R.I.P) Anyway just watch the whole anime. It could give you some interesting input before you ever know it. I'm someone who love the teeny weeny bit of small info. I really love it so much. The hidden treasure. Okay, now i'm lost. But please hear this song out. It's from their ending op. And i just love the song so much. Behold, i give to you Ai no Zuellni. (This is from their performance and such. I took the best. I don't to give the preview or such about Chrome Shelled Regios. Search for yourself. Ngiahahaha)


Here's the lyric and the translation. Mostly the reason why i can never forget a certain is because of the song. It gives deep impact to me. Dedicated to you guys out there Ai No Zuellni

Well, i guess i'll be off now. Until then my dear Daisy. I'll be finding the right person somehow and get married. By the way, anyone interested to be my 'husband'? A volunteer would be great. Bwahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment