Monday, February 13, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Oh well, i guess i'm not the only searching for pilot to be my husband. I might as well just forget about searching about someone to be my husband. Well, the last time i did said that i want to let my mom do all the things but now i guess my head is full with another adventure and another dream so i guess i am way too busy chasing after that dream. Yes, i know it would be lonely and all but i guess travelling would bring the fun in me. Right now, i'm considering a vacation. I want to go on a vacation. Oh yeah. With my friends only. I know i should share it with my family but then at the moment i just the need to get away once in a while. For once in my life i'm being a little bit selfish. Bwahahahaha.
 I'm back on my twitter and thankfully i remember my username and password. It has been ages since i last log in. I don't want it to be some kind like a haunted mansion. Ngiahahaha. Don't know what does that got to do with everything. Daisy, i could never understand my mother. It's hard to keep up with her decision keep on swaying here and there. So in the end, i feel like the need to be stubborn at some point. Too many burdens and consideration that i have to do everytime i'm at home. I guess that is probably the reason why i don't really like going home most of the time. If i didn't miss them i probably go elsewhere if i do have a place to go. Bah. This whole thing really makes my life complicated. Until then my dear Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment