Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Although i'm excited to go back home but somehow last night i had this sad feeling creeping up upon me. I think i'm going to miss the life that i led here. I had money every month although i had to do back breaking job but i feel fun at the same time. Not the money but the rewards that i had. The appreciation and the hobby that no one will bother about. I admit sometimes i feel lonely without anyone to talk to but i realize that's who i am. Someone who don't really talk a lot and always busy with my own head. Minding my own business. I think i got used to this situation. That's why i feel a little bit sad. This is very devastating. I have to stop sighing. Otherwise i'll be old before my time. Probably there's more than meet the eye when it comes to life. It's the things that i can't control. Although i took part in making decision but who knows what comes after that. Will i be rewinding or forwarding? What i mean by that is simply how i describe what i have gone through so far. There's a past left untended and there's a past that needed to go forward. Just like that.
I'm dead hungry. But i'm too lazy to open my mouth and chew down the food. Right now i can feel the air coming up. Giving a sign that i need to eat no matter what. I wish i can have sandwich bread to munch. I think i want to give up on rice for the entire meal. But it would be impossible. Indeed it would. A person like me can't live without eating rice. Maybe i should eat rice twice a week. Or maybe thrice a week. Let's just see how long i'm able to do this.

I hope it rains heavily today. Maybe i just don't like having to open the window but no cold air hitting my face. It's like the air is not fresh anymore. The world just keep on turning without waiting for those who wish the day never ends. Now where i'm off to with this topic. I'm playing three games online at the same time. That's how bored i can be. Until then my forever Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment