Thursday, July 28, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Sometimes i wish i know how i end up sleeping every night. I have often wondered what made me sleep. Was it due to fatigue or was it the words that i said to myself. I can never remember how i end up sleeping. Every time i wake up, i have always ask the same thing to myself the moment i open my eyes. You might be thinking that i should do research about it but since i'm way to lazy to do any research at the moment and i like to question myself every morning about how i end up sleeping every night, i'll just put that aside. It's a habit without me knowing. Asking myself every morning the same question and i found that i like it that way. Weird right? It's not like i can get the answer every time i ask myself. It's a weird habit. I know it is. But i know i'm not the only person who have some weird habit. It's only a matter of admitting and making it public. I'm not a movie star. Bwahahaha.
 I wonder if i should become the star through blogging. Maybe i should gather talented people to do so. Anyone care to join? I might not sound serious about it but if there's someone willing to join me and my crazy idea, i believe all the impossible can be possible. How about that? Trust me although i'm a stranger. Until then, my forever Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment