Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It has been decided that i'm going back end of this week which is on 31st of July. Although i'm going to miss my nephews but i need to do what i got to do. I believe they will be fine without me. That is what i want to believe.
-----The next day----
Yup, it's confirm i'm going back this Sunday. Sunday, 31st of July 2011. My work ends this week and this month. For the whole 7 months that i'm here, it has been a great challenge dealing with the attitude, my nephews, enduring my patience, being a considerate person and lastly, just being a babysitter. I could set up my own nursery if i want to. But this only open to my nephews or niece. Bwahahahaha. The way i'm dealing with kids might be misunderstood. You know how parents nowadays. Being manipulate by their own child. That is the main reason i'm only dealing with my niece and nephews. 
I'm a bit tired lately. Probably due to my diet. Yes, i've started out my diet ever since i'm aware that i'm obese. Not so cool. I gave up rice and much something else for dinner. I will only had rice for lunch. I wonder if this is working. Yes, i know i need to exercise but pray tell, when will i have time for that since i got to take care of this two hooligans. Going up and down the stairs? Scrubbing the floor? Seriously, you want me to do all that with the two hooligans hanging around? I rather chase them with a cane in my hand. Probably that's better. Bwahahaha.

Well Daisy, i wish i could share you a lot more. But unfortunately i have to go. I'm dealing with the ear tearing whining and such. Until then, my forever Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment