Friday, July 22, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I've ate and i've drink. Duh, i think that is the most common thing that people do all day long when they have to spend their entire time at home. I could drive but there's no car. I could take the public transport but how am i suppose to carry my two 'kids'. This is one tough job. Endurance and tolerance. It's all about that and why do i have to understand other people. Now i'm swallowing the reality of my life like taking my medicine. It's a tough one. I do wonder how did i become so patience after going through all of this. As far as i could remember, i am the bad tempered type of person who can easily get tick off even when people pinch me just for fun. Now how did i end up being like this type of person. Consideration and all, they give me a headache. I nearly puke thinking too hard. What an intro. Right Daisy?
Don't bother about all that. It was just some restless rambling, complaining and mumbling that i have been doing all day. Boredom. That is all i could think of. I feel sick to the stomach thinking that i have to spend my time in this house by weekend. I mean seriously. WEEKEND??? That's the only time that i have to pamper myself and loosen myself. Now i have to stay in this house due to certain plan and i was told about it yesterday. Seriously??? Why give hope so high when it ends up into the dungeon or ravine. This is not something that i hope for. Ugh. Now i'm swallowing the same thing over and over again.

Today, is 22nd of July 2011. Supposedly, my sister give birth today. But then due to something that i don't know she still haven't give birth yet. Now we're just waiting and waiting. Until when, i'm not so sure. All i know if she haven't give any signs yet, then tomorrow she will need to go to the hospital. After that, i don't know what will happen since i refuse to hear much about giving birth and the complication that might arose. You could say i have this fear of getting married the more i know about that. So that's that. But i pray for her and may she okay all along. (Clearly i can't explain what i pray for since i don't know what's the problem and what's a good prayer for that kind of situation.) 

Okay. I'm listening to Red River Valley. That song stuck onto me ever since i forgot the lyric. It has been so long since i hear that song. And today i decided to look up the lyric and sing it again. Now that i know, i've been singing it for quite a while. Somehow, the song touch my heart. A romantic and beautiful song. I wonder if they meet each other again after that. I would kiss him on the cheek if some guy sing it to my ear. Bwahahaha. As if. I must have gone nuts. Now i'm rambling whatever it is that i don't know about. Better be off by now. Until then my forever Daisy. Muahhhhh. Bwhahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment