Thursday, July 21, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It's funny. Most people wonders if i'm married or not. While some just decided to call me Mrs. to be safe because everywhere i go i have a kid holding onto me. It's like i'm playing with people's life although i didn't mean to. Some could not help but asking am i married or not because i look too young who just finish SPM. Ahak!!! It's not that i'm praising myself over the fact that they call me young who just finish my SPM but for anyone out there must have felt happy to be call young when you're actually not even near that age. Specifically, i'm still young but not someone who just got out of my secondary school. Bwahahahaha. I can't help it to have a kid holding onto me since my job right now is babysitting my sister's son. So, if they look like me and mistook me as their mother, forgive me for that. I don't know what to say. I guess i really do look like someone who should have a kid by now. Wait, i'm contradicting myself about being young and have a kid at the same time. I wish i could explain but i can't. A complicated fact by the complicated explanation but with only simple meaning. I'm making things worse. Hush, D. 
I'm bored. Dead bored. I got nothing to do besides doing this. Thank goodness my bro-in-law left his laptop here. Otherwise i'll be bored for the next hour or minutes and much worse seconds. I don't know what to talk about right now since my brain is full with boredom activity. So i'll be off now. Until then, my forever Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment