Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

How you're doing? You must be surprise with my recent post. All of sudden i'm selling cookies and snack online. Without any announcement or plans i post up the website name, while i wait for orders to come by. Not sure if you're surprise by it or not. I can explain although i'm still surprise by all of this. In fact, my blurriness has come to surface. Not that i could not ask, the person that was suppose to give me the answer seems to be my bro-in-law. Knowing him, it's hard to communicate. It's like i'm talking to a wall. For some reasons, i felt that way. Can't help it when all i hear mumblings from his mouth. Anyway,  forget that. The website that i posted, my bro-in-law who made it all happen. He's the one find the supplier and such. He do it all. Until that one day, he ask me to fold brochure and stamp my name with the email address along with my PHONE NUMBER!!! Arghhh!!! All of sudden i became one of his agent to promote all of that. And that when it all begins. I'm promoting and use my charm towards the people i know. It was like a joyful moment for me. I even begin giving out the brochure and put it on people's car. Thinking that it was awkward for the first time but as it went by, i had the coolest memory of all. Now i'm still promoting it from time to time but i'm focusing on one group only because i know it has a potential from market view. Now i'm speaking all the business related thing. Unbelievable and a bless at the same time. I'm so happy!!!
Happy moments do come in the strangest time and places. But this is one thing that i anticipate the most besides falling in love again. Speaking of falling in love, my friend says i'm ready to get married. Pftt.. Seriously. It all happens because i told my friend that i want to adopt a child, probably a baby at least and make him/her my child. I ask my friend if it is possible for single lady to adopt a child. All of sudden her theory went like i'm ready to get married. I was like, what? I mean how did she come up with that? I was laughing hard at her ridiculous theory while hiding my true feeling. I feel all funny when she said that. So i told my friend that would be impossible since marrying needs a partner to do so. Since i'm all single i couldn't think of a way doing what was suppose to be two persons job. So, anyway i told her my point of view and then finally she answer my question. She said that i had to have an income for every month and get myself a decent job. I knew that all along but i just felt like adopting one so that i'll be busy with my child and refuses to think of anything else. It would be wonderful for me. But she's right. I got to have a permanent job and an income to adopt a child. Need to get my life straight first of all. The thought of adopting one is amusing and i can't wait to get myself a good job with great income so i can adopt one. Marry? Hurm. It seems to be complicated at the moment. So i refuse to think long about it.

Anyway Daisy, that is all there. This would be my last month enjoying the fast internet line and would be my last month to buy lots of novel. Should i buy another RM100 worth of novels again? I'm thinking of it and i'm waiting for my paycheck this month. My last month to celebrate my glory. Then i'm back to where i come from. Until then, my forever Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment