Friday, July 8, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It has been weeks since my last post. I am not that busy or anything. I have told you before that the computer that i use have broke down and my brother-in-law didn't have the time to fix it. So i was weeks without the internet and such. Not to mention the story that i have wrote, it's all gone. This might be a short post after a long hiatus but so far my life has been a bit more interesting than before. I'm happy although facing a bit trouble here and there but i'm very satisfied with the road that i have taken. Sometimes, we can't always go to far when we follow our hearts. Anyway, i'll be sure to update more about the life that i'm leading now when i have the opportunity to with the laptop or computer. In the mean time, know that i'm always happy. Forever be, my Daisy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment