Sunday, July 10, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

This might be the last day i could update my blog before i'll be gone again. Not gone as in going anywhere but gone without a news to tell and a place to go. Wonder that means. Anyway, i am totally happy and practically still smiling to my ears due to certain reasons. Finally and just finally i get to spend RM100 worth buying novels using my own money. All of my patience and my endurance with everything is like totally paid off. And to make things ever so happy, it was not a bluff after all. When i was back in secondary school, i boast to myself that i would buy RM100 worth of novels using my own money. I boast to my friends about that and i could tell they don't buy it. I don't buy it either. But here i am, now buying 6 novels with RM100 budget. I am so happy. Although a bit of off budget (RM1) but i am purely satisfy. It's like i'm back to my old self and like bringing back my innocence about life. No more the killing and all sorts. Just me and my pure self. A blessing. Praise The Almighty Allah for giving me the opportunity to achieve this dream of mine. I am happy with just that. But it wasn't just that, i have new sandals as well. I wish i could take a picture of the things that brought me so much happiness in the world. This is actually for my upcoming birthday present. The only time i could pampered myself before another endurance that i have to face. No matter how hard life gets through you, just be patience and strive for your own happiness. You are surely not alone. Until then my Forever Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment