Monday, May 16, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Now how long have i been gone? I didn't plan to write anything during my holiday. But since some people are wondering where i have been and such, i decided to update myself. Only bits. I can only tell you more after i got back from my so-called-holiday. I would see it that way.
Now, i'm in Kuching, somewhere in Sarawak. Or to be specific, i'm at home now. It has been a week and 3 days now. I know i should have told people earlier about my coming but i just don't see the reason why i should mention it here since i'm pretty busy with everything around me with the limited time that i have here. I did told a friend of mine who i know is eager to see me. If i can keep it a secret of my coming, then i would have done so to be fair to all of my friend. But then i still want to see them before i go. Anyway, Daisy, i'll be going back to my sister's place this Saturday. So, all in all i only have two weeks of holiday due to a certain reason. Now that i'm here, my head was fill with all the matters that need to be solved and all the question that needed answers. I have a limited time and i need to get it right. With my decision that keeps swaying to and fro, i'm having a really hard time to think straight. I guess there's still some more things that needed consideration. Thinking can really make me feel nauseas sometimes.

Tomorrow, i'll be meeting with my friend. It was all planned. I was going to give them a surprise but now i am more surprise about everything. People talk about friendship a lot, expecting this and that from your trusted and long time friend. But i think they forgot to accept the weakness and the good behind the friend themselves. They did talk about understanding but they don't talk about what do they understand. Now why am i blabbering and giving lectures about friendship. This will be an issue if one mistook it again. So, anyway i'll be meeting with them tomorrow. By the definition of them, i am not confirm of how many. Could be only one of them since only one of them knew about me being here. Cause the rest i want to give a surprise. I'm only the mastermind. Whether it will be perfect is none of my business. I can only hope but i know i can never ask for more.

I guess that's it for now. Daisy, i know you're still unsatisfied with my news but i promise i'll get back at you and tell you in every detail for weeks that i have been gone. Until then. Be my Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment