Saturday, April 23, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Finally i had the nerve to do something. Although it's pretty small but it still need a lot courage to do such a thing. I'm not going to tell you what since i'll be hurting my pride if i do so. Me and my freaking pride. That is all i care about for now. I'm striving to be happy and restoring all the forgotten memories. I need to come back to where i was suppose to go and stop all the hate and vengeance. Now where am i heading with this topic? I better stop there.
Guess what Daisy? I went to the-so-called-carnival at the clubhouse. I am not going to tell you the name of it since you'll know where i live. Bwahahaha. That doesn't make sense. So, this morning we hang out at the club house for the carnival thing. It has swimming pool, tennis court, squash and etc. Although some part is still being under constructed but there are parts that are done. Anyway, we went there and had breakfast. After that we met the great Datuk Malek Noor. I was flabbergasted and at the same time i felt a tickling moment in my stomach. Not that i have butterflies in my stomach but i just thought it's funny. Attending the-so-called-carnival at a clubhouse and meeting a great man like him. Note that he just undergo from operation. Something to do with his heart. I couldn't recall the news. He was there to talk about being fit and such. I still think it's funny though. The tingling moment is still there no matter what. Why? Probably because it is something that i never thought off. Something that i never imagine that i would attend. I am not a big fan going to crowded places and such. But when i do decided to get out from my comfort zone i always thought it's funny. It's a great experience for me and something to add onto this head of mine.

The carnival is still going. We're just having a rest at home cause of my nephews. My sister really can't handle them. Tonight is Arabian Dinner. That's why we're going. My sister really love food. The reason we go is mainly because of food. That is my sister. I should have known better. Me? Well, i'm just enjoying the view and laugh all the way thinking about this very day. The next time i'm doing something crazy, i'll sure to tell you more. I know this is plain ordinary to someone's eye but for me who's not really interested in the outside world besides my own is really interesting to my eye. Enjoying the beauty and cherishing the moment. This is why you should never be greedy and let time make you taste the beauty of everything that Allah has given to us. :)

I have to go for now. I don't feel that great. The weather and my appetite is making things worse. Don't feel good. Forever be, My Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment