Sunday, April 3, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Just a couple of hours to go before i close my Facebook account. The funny thing is, somewhere deep inside my heart i felt a teeny weeny of lonely when i count the hours. It's a bit scary. But i have decided that i will shut it down. I hope i will never open it again. That would be like my biggest regret if i open it again. You could say i'm running away but i would insist that i was only recovering. But i know for sure that this won't solve anything. The way i see it, this is much easier than the other one. I finally let go of the bothersome burden whenever i'm online and logging into Facebook. There's a person that i need answers from, a person to ask forgiveness from, a person who brought up the wounded memories, a person who's a friend but unable to talk to, a person who rejects me, a person who keep to themselves, my old memories and mostly part of my life. I have decided to leave it all behind. Not that i'm leaving the world. Just leaving the land of Facebook. That is all.
 Even so, for those of you who really need a bit of my 'lecture' and all, you can just email me or call me. 'Lecture' as in asking advice. Lately there's one that come back to ask for advice from me. It must be heartbreaking for her because i told her that i would close my account. Although she begged me not to but this time i'm doing this for myself. I need to get myself in a good shape before i can help them. Of course come to think of it i never mix my personal feelings nor hatred. There are times i need to stop holding on for others. Life is never about that way. You live the life that you were given. When you feel like stop and help others than do so. And when you feel like you have to continue your journey then don't hesitate to take a step. Become my philosophy until now. Truthfully there are times i regret it but i will never turn around. It's the same. Sooner or later i'll be facing the same hardship and the same thing again. The wheel of life.

I do wonder if my friends will be alright. Well, i did inform them that i'm leaving that end. And give them the path that i'm using. I don't know if they will ever use it or not. I don't leave without any contact or anything. Now, why do i sound like leaving the internet world forever. Pfft. Some laughable matter. I can never get something so ordinary out of me. But this is ordinary. I need to make one more post before i'll have a blast here. Until then Daisy 

No comments:

Post a Comment