Saturday, April 9, 2011

Letter to Daisy 200th

Dear Daisy,

Let's have a blast!!! Party baby. It's my 200th post

Can't believe i made it this far. Must be due to my boredom and i have too much of leisure time. Lots of gibberish, nagging, complaining and almost repeated everything that i said. It's a no wonder i've been making people fall asleep in the middle of their reading. Just like a texts book. Full of letters and none that could attract the people who read it. I wasn't thinking. All i know i'm living in the world that my head is making up to the moment i can close my eyes and ears about other people. Hold on, i thought i was giving out my thank you speech. As if i won a prize or won Golden Awards. Bwahahaha. As if. Anyway, if i wasn't being bored, wanting to change people's life, trying to correct the past, motivating other people's life, i wouldn't have open up this blog.  I have said it a couple of times my reason opening blogs. I have another blog beside this. I do have a lot free time. For a jobless person like me, there's nothing else that i can do. Wait. Am i jobless? Can't figure out. :)

Shall i tell you more about me? I'm trying to figure out the right topic to talk about. That's what making me unable to post anything for the past few days. Well, not only that. I have matters that keep my head busy. And now today, the matter is under control. That's what i thought, for now. :) So much for the smiley face. You'll be seeing a lot of it in this post. If i do remember to put it. Trying to convey my feelings in this post. I hope i can reach people's heart if they do read my blog. I really do hope so.

Anyway. Here it is. I'll only tell you about Daisy. ^_^

Many have been wondering who is Daisy and why i've been writing to Daisy the whole time. In my post and in my deactivated-Facebook status. I've been posting 'Remembering Daisy' after every sentence that i wrote. Many have questioned about Daisy. I was being mysterious about it. It has been a year if i'm not mistaken. Or was it two years? I can't remember. Shall i tell you more? :) 

Daisy, shall i tell them about you? *_*

It start with the meaning behind it. The meaning of Daisy. The flower itself. Then the whole thing about Daisy, the flower. I was at my lowest at that time. When i saw the white daisy on TV. I fall in love with it instantly. I started to search for it's picture on the internet. But i found Daisy are more pretty if i could touch and see it for myself. Then i remember every flower has it's own meaning. I search for the meaning and it was beautiful. I love the meaning. Just like the flower itself. You must be expecting me to tell you the meaning, right? Unfortunately, i'm not going to do that cause i want you to search for it yourself. :) Continuing on. After knowing the meaning of it, i've fallen in love more and just more with it. Because of the flower Daisy, i'm able to smile again just by remembering about it. A bed of daisies is something that kept me smile the whole day. I decided then and there, i have found my way of living and just everything that involves me in it. I want to act like Daisy, the flower itself. I want to be close to nature and stay wild in my own way. And i promise myself if i do found my 'other half' i would call him Daisy. Well, not actually call him that. But my codeword for 'him'. That is what i meant. ^_^ So, for others who expect it to be a person apparently it's wrong. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys out there. Daisy is just like me. And i'm Just Like Daisy.

I wonder if you guys understand and see what i meant by that. Well, it's okay if you don't cause i don't expect everyone to understand the Daisy that i see in my eye. I'm signing off here. I have things to settle for the time being. I did say we will have a blast when my post turn to 200th but since i have lots of things in my hand right now, i'm unable to give any celebration or anything. So, Dear Daisy be happy no matter what. A part of survival without putting vengeance onto your heart. Let it be pure and innocent just like when you are small. The learning process can be hurt but please keep on smiling and laughing. ^_^/  Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment