Saturday, April 2, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I need to hurry. My other blog has nearly reached to the point that i need a celebration. That took a while. It seems like my brain and inspiration works better when i'm living in misery or felt a teeny weeny of it. Seriously, i can't believe i need to be miserable to be able to come up with something that might touch people's heart. Well if i didn't have those, i would talking about the trees and the world. I kept thinking of making a love poem but i really can't make one. It always ends with a heart throbbing rhythm. So much for my love stories.
 Lalala~ I've been singing ever since i open my eyes. Not that the mood strikes me but i just felt like it. Well, that is the same as my mood strikes me. Either i'm contradicting myself or i'm just rushing over nothing. I wonder if i could ever brought up a good and sensible topic without getting myself off topic. Ugh. I can't predict whatever happen after this. Let's see if i remember my manners well enough.

(A couple of hours later after writing down above)

I just talked about manners and off i went to make things complicated. I can't believe this. Yup, without discipline i sure make my life hell. And might as well other people's life. Bug that. Right now, i'm thinking which one i should really buy. Things just keep on add up. Here's the list that i want to buy : 
1) Lomo Camera 
2) Shoe
3) Baju Kurung 
4) BIG BANG's Album.

Although it's not much but i'm getting headache. Why? Probably because i need to have a perfect budget so i can get all of them. Cause all of the above cost a lot. So i need to make a clearer budget for every month and how much i have to save for the last item that i put up there. Cause BIG BANG's album is just something that i want and it's not something that i need. It was all about lust. That's why i put it as the last item. So, i need to get the important thing going on. I need to decide which one i want and the budget for that. So far, this is what i have come up with. I'm planning to buy shoe that are RM100 below and 2 pieces of Baju Kurung (a complete set along with hijab). The thing that got me stuck here up until now is the Lomo Camera. I can't decide which one should i buy. Although i decided to buy Diana Mini but i'm attracted to another type also. It's call Digital Harenezumi 2+++. It cost a lot more. I know i can choose the less expensive but i'm thinking about the future thing again. That is why i have such trouble in deciding which one should i buy. I could ignore it but it was my present for myself. I can't forever give myself novels everytime my birthday comes. That's why i decided to buy this particular camera. Besides loving the feature and it's use, i have fallen in love with it. That's why i want it as my birthday present. Calculating here and there. Can't believe my head and my math work perfectly when it comes to the things that i love. If only i show such passion when i'm studying. I could but i'm easily distract to when i become bored with the people around me. I rebel a lot. Ngiahahahaha.

Still thinking. Maybe i'll just give the answers one day. I'm waiting for my sister to be online but it seems she's not around. Don't know what's keeping her. Anyway, i talked a lot today and it's time for me to be out and about. I'm just telling you about the things that's making me gone wild for a moment. Did i mention that i have to save money for another reason? The reason is for my upcoming blogshop. Well, actually me and my sister plans it. Collaborate and try to sell as much as we can. We just made the blog for starters cause the products aren't here yet. So, i'll tell you more about it once we have our hands on the product. Although i do need a little help from the people who read this. Please recommend to where i can buy bulk or something. It would help. Anyone???

Anyway, i'm done. Until then Daisy.


No comments:

Post a Comment