Sunday, April 10, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I change the title. Brand new day. I mean post. But it's the same feeling just a change of title since i have reached my goal. I really can't believe that i have reached 200 posts. It's worth it. Makes me feel better. Writing to Daisy and to the people that i care about. If it's only by reading this can make people see the way i see, then what i'm doing is all worth it. But i don't force people to see it the same way. Just correct me if you think i'm wrong. I am not perfect to begin with. I have said this countless times. If you did try to correct me and i'm mad at your critiques, bear with it cause it's just a normal reaction from someone who thinks highly of her pride and her own life. In times, i will see the wrong in it. (^_^)/
I just got back from shopping at Sunway Pyramid. It was fun, fun, fun outing. My sister drop me off there and they went somewhere else. For the first time i get to walk by myself in this so called-stranger's land. How i've been doing? Well, it was chaotic. And i expected myself to be lost and that's what happen. Thank goodness i don't need to use toilet cause me reading the signs or anything that's got to do with map is like reading mathematics and solving them. I define it, it's hard for me to follow the signs unless i'm holding a camera and acting like i was a tourist. Wahahahaha. So yeah, i got lost in finding my way and sorting my brain on what to buy. I know that i want to buy something for my sister. But i don't know what. So, i stroll around mindlessly and found this awesome place. I saw a store selling bags and i enter. Originally i want to buy it for myself. But since i need to buy something for my sister, so i buy it for her. I have done that. And i start walking mindlessly again, watching people ice skating, then move on store to store and stop. That moment i saw Popular's doing book fair and i was freaking happy. I rushed downwards planning to look around when the next moment i was at the cashier paying for 3 as in T.H.R.E.E novels on my way out of that place. I was flabbergasted. I just broken the taboo that my mom create for me. So, then and there i decided i should get myself a new outfit. I went to the place that i seldom enter and search for the outfit. After scanning the clothe, finally i found  clothe that caught my eye from my favourite brand. I just bought it after trying it on. That way, i'm saved.

After doing the shopping that i have plan (as if), i'm on my way finding the place call Carl's Jr. cause my Sis R order burger there and once again i stroll around mindlessly, looking at the signboard and thought that it's useless and ignore it as i walked using my instinct and where my leg will take me to. And there it is. Made my way to the counter and was about to order when i realize there's a variety of burgers there and my sister didn't tell me specifically the burger that she want. I had to call her when she told me that they'll be coming there and eat there. I'm at wits end. I had to apologize to the counter person and leave coolly. That is one outing where i had a lot of fun and freedom. I guess being alone is not that bad afterall. I feel young. Now i have to save my money again cause i still need to buy something for my mom and my sis. Two more sisters.

Some might wonders why i don't really bother to buy anything for myself. I can answer that. It's pretty simple. This is one of my dreams. Buying them gifts and the things that they need. It's a dream that i have forgotten before due to certain things and now i remember it. I want to fulfill it. The promises and keep my words to them. I don't really care about anything else because nothing can replace my family. Not even my friends. My friends are the one that i chose to enter my world but my family is the one created the world for me as i build it with trees and the things that i treasure. My world is more to trees and the things i treasure. That's why i define it that way. I feel good spending my money for them. ^_^

I think i talked too much. More like write too much. Must be pretty boring. Wahahaha. Well, i need to be out and about. I want to continue where i left off. Reading the novel of course. Until Daisy comes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment