Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Seriously, i'm going nuts or insane or just crazy. You see, i'm breaking out of my teeny weeny world and like G-Dragon says when you overworked yourself and you can't seem to stop where people might call it insanity or something like that. I'm just interpreting what he meant. That is what i thought. I seem to break out of my comfort zone and go all the way through. And sugar,honey,ice,tea it's freaking insane here. I had headaches days ago and the only thing that i could write out are my poems and such. I was unable to update anything on my blog nor just go anywhere. I was stressful, miserable and just feeling exhausted. But then with only a bit of hint, help and info it made me alive. For the past few days i'm at my wit ends and now i have got the info and know what i'm searching for, things have come back to live. Here i am, holding onto hope which i'm about to achieve and make it come true. You guys probably don't know what i'm talking about but this whole thing nearly killed me in the end of the day. I'll become bald the next time you see me. Thank goodness i'm wearing hijab. Goodness me, i just deducted my own market. Unbelievable. Well, blast it.
Actually all that blabbering of gibberish up there is not gibberish at all. I was talking about the blog-shop that i'm working on. I didn't expect it to be easy anyway. But it was one way round. Right now, i'm trying to hold onto my greed since it will destroy me in just a matter of second. I'm doing this phase by phase and i had headache figuring out the numbers and all the info that i need. And since mostly everything i sort out i tend to go all out and show my hidden card. I have tonnes of them. Bwahahahaha. Anyway, i'm going all out to the point that i'll be stuck again and just keep on pushing without a care about my limit and such. Now you might think i'm bluffing but unfortunately i don't have the time to be playing around. I need to push more harder and harder. Hopefully you'll be able to see what i mean. Right now, i'm just struggling against the wind. Invisible and all bluff. So, until i see you once again Daisy. Forever be, My Daisy. ('_')/

No comments:

Post a Comment