Saturday, April 16, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Things just keep on getting complicated. Shouting won't help not even singing. Although i do feel like singing, i can't. It's night and i have to consider about other people also. I am so dead. So dead. This brain of mine is clogging lately. Pfft. Seriously, why am i using that word? Of all the word and that's all i could think of? I got to have my head check. Blast it. Anyway, don't know where to start again. Let's just follow my own rhythm.
 It has been days since i type the same old thing and still i couldn't find the right thing to say or talk about. For now, let's just talk about my upcoming blog-shop. I did mention it then about the blog-shop that i'm working on. Although it took me a long time for me to start but it really is worth it. I have the name and although it might sound strange for you at first but i guess that is the best for me. Since my concept is all about leisurely shopping online. And that is just phase one. Phase two it will explain the whole thing. You thought i'll be stopping there? Exactly, how long have you know me? Even Daisy itself unable to figure what i've been thinking. Sounds crazy but as usual nothing is impossible. Just keep on believing that and you sure find a way out.

Okay, although i have the blog-shop, i still unable to upload the pictures there cause it is still under maintenance. Blame it to my sister. I told about it month ago and she still took it lightly. I guess she didn't really bother about it because it's not her dream. I'm fine with that cause i always have Plan B and if that doesn't work i have other plans ahead. Since i haven't upload anything on my blog-shop nor promote it, i spread the word like old time. Spread them to my friend and see if any feed backs. So far, it has been a slow progress but i didn't say i'm giving up. I'm not in a rush anyway. I expected this from the start and just go with it. The product that i'm selling now is purse and watch. So far, i've got my mom as my first customer. Hehehe. The thought of all that really makes me happy. She's my mom and finally she support my dream. That is why i'm happy. Now, it makes me want to work hard and have a blast. I hope, in future my experience and my will power will help me endure and face the challenge ahead of me.

I can't continue on any longer. My nose is itchy and it's very cold. Don't tell me i have flu again. Got to go now. Anyone whose interested to buy purse and watch, PM me and i'll give you the picture and the price. I'll announce on this blog if my blog-shop is done and there's a whole new product there. Forever be, My Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment