Thursday, March 3, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

The sound of piano next door really calms me. How i wish to learn piano one day. No matter how old i am or how late i am, i still want to learn to play piano. I could ask the neighbour next door to teach me but they have dog. It's a big dog. Don't know what type of breed. But it's freaking big. The dog who only listen to its owner. It's a good dog but for strangers its scary. I guess i'll have to find another way to learn how to play piano. The sound is really soothing. Even if the melody that i never heard of, hearing it live is really nice. One day, i would love to play La Campanella on piano. It would be nice. One day.
Actually i want to share the song that caught my attention lately. But you must have heard it since i put it on my blog. But let me just put the MV here. I know the MV is a bit provocative but i want you to listen to the song. That's all. Here it goes :


Until then Daisy. 

P/S : Somehow, somewhere in my heart it hurt. It hurts when i have to struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment