Thursday, March 3, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

My neck hurt. This is the reason why i don't like sleeping during day time. (Gosh, did i just said that? I must be getting myself a fever.) But seriously, i don't know why lately i don't feel like taking a nap although i lack of sleep. But since my nephew won't sleep without me sleeping next to him or lay down, he won't sleep. So in the end i had to lay down and sleep. It is rather a tiring thing to do. Well for me. I guess sleeping is not something that i anticipated. What i really need is some peace and quite. You could say i'm missing my old life back. My dull, boring life. Full of books around me, pen and jotted down some crazy thinking. Not only that, i pampered myself with being ever so lonely and envy. I don't know where's the fun behind all that but i do miss that part of my life. In the end of my very own story, i still struggle keeping myself alive in front of the eyes of my own family. My friends? Well, they know i exist and acknowledge that. That is why i don't really bother to struggle that far.
Before i could get emotionally over this matter, i better switch the topic. Talking about that can make my happiness end in just one second. Ugh. Or is it because i'm feeling miserable after i woke up. And i'm hungry. I think i'll go for Maggie for my lunch. I'm bored with my own cooking. I want to eat out but don't know where. This is a really tough place to live. I know the Mamak's stall, their food are nice but no one would bring me there. It's annoying. Ugh. Other than that, i want to eat chinese food also. It has been a while. Harahetta. Huhuhuhu

Anyway, buzz that. I finish reading my second novel. It was funny at first and i burst out laughing while reading. My sis thought i was crazy. Then the next moment, she saw me crying. I was sobbing like mad. It was so sad at that part. I'm not going to tell you which part but it was sad. I try to control my tears and all but it's still sad as i continue reading. This is the third novel that got me into tears. It's a Malay novel. Oh crap. I forgot to tell you the name of the novel. It's called 'Doktor Cinta' as in Love Doctor. I won't be giving any details about it like i did on the other novel. No, i'm not being unfair and such. But i just love the changes. I am the element of wind after all. You can never guess what i'll do next.

Since i don't feel like giving you any details about it, i'm going to have to end it here. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment