Thursday, March 3, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Hungry. I'm eating egg sandwich right now. This is my dinner. 11.20 pm I had egg sandwich for dinner. How cool is that. Something is troubling me at the moment and which is the reason i bought Pepsi and eat the whole time. I wish i could tell you what bothers me but i don't even know what is. But i do know the source. I'm worried about my friend. I don't know. I could ask but i want her to calm herself first. All i could do is wait and give everything i can. At the moment. It's kind of quite. There's something else keep pestering me today. To the point that my nephews fear me. I guess i'm giving another bad aura around me. Out of nowhere, they listen to me no matter what i say. I was surprise. Daisy, the wheels keep on turning. Just keep on turning. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment