Friday, March 4, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Somehow my leg is killing me. I don't know why it hurt. The only thing i can do for now is warmed up my leg so it won't pain me. But seriously, it's killing me. No, my mom didn't know. Not that i don't want to tell but there's not really much that she can do. I'm the one who's in charge massaging my mom and my sisters. So when it comes to my own, i'm hopeless. Darn it. It's hurting again. Besides eating pain killer and all, i don't know what else to do with this leg of mine. I really do need to take care of myself. It is a wonder when i'll do just that. I worried over trivial matters and now this. Ugh. I just don't know how to stop.

Daisy, let's just hope that my leg just fine. Maybe i should run again. Don't know what does that got to do with it but it worth a try. 

Anyway, forget about that. Right now i'm still wondering which one should i get. I meant the Lomo camera. I did say that i want to get the less expensive one but it seem like i'm dying to have Diana Mini and Diana F+. Although there's another one that i'm attracted to but for now, lets just focus on getting either Diana Mini or Diana F+. My head hurt when i think about this. You see, i have a debt that need to be paid at the same time. Although i already told my sister to cut it off from my wage but i guess she have a problem keeping that in mind since she gave me the whole thing. Now i have to suffer thinking about the freaking debt. It wasn't a problem at first. It all change when i bought the novels. I don't regret it since i do have another plan in my head. That plan of mine could have worked if i could be a little be patient and not greedy about it. Since i have issue with this inferior attitude of mine (i'm not certain if i'm using the correct word) i have to decide if i'll be getting Diana F+ or Diana Mini. But i guess i'll go for Diana Mini for the time being. That settles but i have to decide which one i want under that Diana Mini. Because there are other model under Diana Mini. This is tough. Maybe i should get the normal edition one. Okey, it's decided. Now i have to find money. Bwahahahaha. But i have a plan for that. Can't believe it. My brain works perfectly while typing the whole thing. Maybe i do need to get a certain things out of my head so it won't be jumbled up with other things.

All set then. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment