Monday, March 28, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

How long have i been gone this time? Not to long i guess. It seems that i'm having a bad flu,coughing and fever. Which probably hold me from updating my blog. There's nothing to talk about actually. Now i'm feeling a bit better and hopefully it all comes down. Except the coughing still haven't give me any mercy or sign leaving me. At least the cold and the fever has finally come down. I'm still holding and doing my own thing. Or you could say doing my own chores. I'm all alone. Care to know why?
Not entirely alone. I still have my two little brats with me. But what i meant there's no one to talk to anymore. My mom and my sister, Sis M went back to their beloved place, Sarawak. A place like no other. Reminds me one of my friend's presentation. Anyway, they went back yesterday. To be specific On the bright Sunday morning. Close to afternoon actually. Even though i'm sad and wanting to go back as well but i'm trying my best to hold on. For what and why i'm trying to hold on. Sometimes remains mystery and sometimes i felt like i have the answer. Although the work that i'm doing is not that tough and adventurous at all but the yearning to be with my family is unbearable for me to handle. There are times i feel like that. Seeing them again and hanging out, listening to my mom's heart content is really fun after all. Despite the burden that i seldom felt after listening to my mom's heart content but i intend to take things slow. No matter how i want to rush it, i can't possibly do so since i have limited time and energy in terms of my capability in making my mom's dream come true. I can only be a good daughter and just listen to whatever she says. No why i'm pouring my heart out in here. I thought i was talking about today's update or a few days before. I'll talk about my heart out in my other post or if i felt like it. I'm only repeating it again and again.

So, on that same day after sending my mom and my Sis M to airport (wait for them to boarding) we went to Nilai. Some might not know that Nilai is a place where you buy all the carpets, fabrics and hijab for cheap price. Not to mention the things for wedding. Like souvenirs and etc. So, we went there and my Sis R decided that her house need a decoration. So they chose flowers and ask them to decorate the flowers since they can't find the one that they like in that store. Thankfully they offer some free decoration to decorate any flower that the customer chose. Or is it free. I'm not that sure. We spent an hour and half or maybe more in that store only when i decided to stay in the hot car rather than in that one place without a place to seat or to discover. Anyhow, the flower is done and we went to eat. After that my Sis R decided that i should buy hijab there. So we went to a store that caught out attention and grab like 8 pieces, do the negotiating price thing and out of there. I just grab anything that i found nice and be done with. I'm always like that. If i plan on buying something and found it at the same time and caught my attention i just grab it. Without questioning the price i took. I'm only buying things that i need. That is all. That is why i don't really bother spending a lot on certain stuff. It's something that i need. Anyway, this is not the time to be discussing about my spending issue. On that same day, we went back. I don't know how many hours or minute it took cause i was sleeping the whole time inside the car. Feeling uncomfortable and car sick and still miss my mom at that time. I deal it with sleeping.

Today, actually nothing really happen. Except that i got an unexpected phone calls from my school mate. The last time i talk to him is probably during high school. That's it. He got my number while chatting on Facebook. That was years ago. If i'm not mistaken. Yeah, he gave me a call. It was funny. Usually i feel awkward talking to someone whom i have not long seen or talked to but him. He just did all the talking which makes things easier. He knows how to make me talk. So, i'm pretty comfortable and sort. It's nice to hear from an old friend. Although i have to admit he once try to wooed me but i make myself unavailable and avoid him. I had to admit maybe i was pretty cute back then. Now, i'm like chubby and overweight cat. Bwahahahaha. Nah, i don't regret not taking care of my body and such cause it makes thing easier for me. I have my reasons. Poor this lonely heart of mine. I'm making it feeling all lonely and sorts. Wahahahaha

Before i end up going to far deep into my heart, i better stop. I'm laughing while covering up the wrinkles. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment