Saturday, March 26, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

After the fever's gone, come the coughing. This is killing me. The virus spread widely and wouldn't even give me my moment of freedom. It has been couple of days now i'm down with the coughing and such. The flu suddenly attack me out of nowhere. Now, i don't really know what to do. What medicine to take, it got me confused. Once i do fall sick, i took the longest time to recover. This is not fun at all. To tell you the truth, i was supposed to post this entry earlier but due to my head, my coughing and my fever i couldn't get myself finishing what i just started. So, i'm resuming where i left off.
 Now i can't really remember what i want to share. I spent most of my time getting enough sleep or overslept since the medicine that i took lead me to drowsiness. I can't remember what i did for the last few days. I only remember the part where we got back from Malacca. And that is all. Sorry for disappointing you Daisy. I try to recall the things that i want to share with you but i just can't find it nor remember any of it.

But i have to share you something. I'm heartbroken. Totally. I guess the repetitive mending over a broken heart seem to be something normal for me.

You know what? I want to go back home. I wonder how long will i be able to hold on. I'm trying to hold on but this feeling of wanting to go back home just keeps getting stronger. No money or friends that awaits me there but i just want to go back home. I'm trying to think what is the right one for me. Although that feeling is strong but i'm trying to fight it. Just keep on fighting it.

My heart feels so heavy. Daisy, what really belongs to me i don't really know. In pursue of happiness and dreams seems to be challenging every strength that i've got to the point i had to fight with my weakness. My heart just feels so heavy at times like this. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment