Saturday, March 19, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Did i mention that i have Twitter? I open it years ago but didn't even bother to do anything about. Then all of sudden i got an email from the Twitter saying that my account has been banned for no reason at all. I don't even know what the heck did i do when i haven't even bother to activate that account i couldn't even remember what are my username and my password. Since i don't really care why suddenly they banned my account, i didn't take notice. Then recently, when i try to activate my account, it turns out that my account is back on. I decided to activate it then and there. So, here i am twitting to whoever or to just myself since i am not that socialize type of person. I thought it's fun but it's pretty embarrassing plus lonely to have the quite wall. Ugh. It makes me look like i don't have a friend at all. In fact, i do have but not plenty since i only keep in touch with the only people i feel comfortable with. That is why i happen to disappear a lot most of the times.
Guess what? Finally i bought myself a new ear piece. Due to the late 'starry night' headphone, i had to buy a new one to replace it. I wish i can show you what it looks like. But you might have thought i am crazy enough to buy such an expensive ear piece. But if you hear me out, then you might understood the whole thing. Ever heard of Beats by Dr. Dre? The one that cost RM1000+? That is the one that i'm buying. But, hold your tongue. It is not original. Obviously. I must be out of my head if i spent that much over an ear piece that is easily replaceable. I'm not buying because i want to boast or being a show off. I'm buying because i need to replace my ear piece A.S.A.P!!! I can't live without listening to the music from my MP3. That is the only way for me to stop hearing things that i don't want to hear. Mostly, i'm using it when i hear people argue in front of me. That whole thing will drive me to painful way. It always been a nightmare of mine.

Next, i'm buying the camera for sure. Maybe i'll go for the expensive one for a bit. Hopefully this time i won't be having any problems at all with anything. Otherwise i might as well be bald by now. Just in need of solving bits of every pieces here and there. The puzzles are killing me but it might have been worse if i don't face it now. Everyone, let's start loving and revive the old time love. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment