Monday, March 21, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Yosh. How's everything since i left? Wait, did i mention i went off to elsewhere? Did i? Harharhar. I've gone mad. Mad as in going insane and mad as in burning up with fire. So, i can't really figure out which is which. Well, let's just talk about where the hell did i went yesterday without any notice at all. Scroll under.
The place that i went is rich with historic buildings and it is famous among the Malaysians. You can guess it right away since it's pretty simple. The answer is Melaka. Yup, we went to Melaka. Since my mom and my lil sis will be going back to Kuching next week, my oldest sister change their plan and bring them to Melaka. I better name my sister since i have a lot of sisters. Sis R (the one whose married and my nephew's mom) were planning to go back to her husband's place this week but since my mom insists on going back to Kuching next week, they change the plan and brought us on a trip. But unfortunately my Sis M (lil sister) already had a plan this weekend actually on Saturday. She planned to go to Super Junior SS3 with her friend and she already bought the ticket. So, in that short time she had to make a decision to follow us or not. And she chose to go to SS3 concert. Leaving her behind is not something that we want to do and try to avoid because she can really worry us with her small world. But we want to trust her on this and let she chose whatever she likes. And so we left.

Continuing. We actually don't know where we're going at that time. My Sis R just told us to pack clothe for one night stay and just prepare. When we asked where we're going, at first my brother in law said Taiping, then Negeri Sembilan after that we refuse to ask anymore cause we're pissed off by their last minute plan. All i know the moment i wake up and my mom point me the signboard says Welcome to Melaka, we just shook our head. But me and my mom had the kind of i-want-to-strangle-you-but-you're-my-sister/daughter-so-i-can't-type of face. We just decided to go with the flow along comes patience and poker face. At least i manage to keep my cool. My mom? You can see how she's annoyed but bear with it because i was happy about it. I've always wanted to go to this kind of place. Places full of historic and just being there. Enjoy the ride and whatever they're offering. Before i go to that point, lets finish the first part. And so, we arrive there around 4 something (PM) and took nearly an hour to get a place to stay overnight. I would recommend you to do a lot of research on hotels there or maybe guest house. Cause there are plenty of them. And if you are the type of adventurous one, you might end up getting a nice view. Trust me on this cause i plan to go there alone or bring along some friends. I have chosen the spot and i hope i can still see it.

Food. Erm, my Sis R and my brother in law don't know how to value the place. All they care about is it's cheap and nothing else matters. Even i know that also. So, i don't really know what's famous there or even suggest what is special there. Which is one of the reason why i want to go there again. To do some research of a nice place. I'm following my dad's lead. Cause my dad is the perfect person to bring when you want to go somewhere. He knows where's the best restaurant and what we should not miss. He's that type of person. So i want to follow that side of his. Anyway, after all that food crisis we went for a ride. Mind you, it's night already.

First, we went to Taming Sari Tower. It's a place where you can see the view from above. Of course you have to pay the fee. I can't remember how much is it since i'm not the one who's paying. I should have pay attention.For future reference. Since it's night time, most of the things that we see are blinking lights of shopping mall and other places. But it's fun. I want to ride it again. I like seeing all that even if it just for a couple of minutes. Then after that, we decided to ride on tricycle. It's a must do when you're in Malacca. Actually i insist on riding it since i want to try all. Enjoy the ride and smile along the way. I suggest to ride it at night if you're my type of person. Cause i'm someone who likes seeing the beauty in the dark or you could say i'm an owl looking for its food at night. The soft wind and the view. It's just refreshing. The only thing that spoils it, too many cars and the song that the guy put on is mostly heartbreaking song. Ugh. It's embarrassing. But even so, nothing could take away my smile and my happiness that night. For the first time, i don't care about other people and just enjoying what The Almighty borrowed to us. It would be nice if i can share it with my friends. It's not that i don't want to be with my family. The differences is, my mom can't walk that far because of her leg and my Sis R can't because of my nephews and she's not interested in it. So in the end, i have limited of the fun. Back to the topic. After we're done with the riding, we went for river cruise. Now that feels like Venice or some sort. It was beautiful I especially love the 'Jambatan Hang Tuah'. It's beautiful. I make a wish there knowing that it was me alone who did that. Don't ask me why i did it. I just felt like it. :) It took about 40 minutes and there's so much to see especially at night. It's really worth it. After that we went back to hotel and rest ourselves. 

The next day, i bought myself Melaka's T-shirts. I know it's lame but i just love collecting it. It reminded me of a lot of thing and because I LOVE T-SHIRTS so much. That is why i'm buying it. But let me tell you, don't ever buy it at the hotel or something. Just buy it elsewhere. I've been tricked by my sister. That freaking sister. Since the weather was suddenly hot, my sister don't want to go anywhere and which make us went back home. But we make a pit stop at Nilai. Planning to buy some fabric there but my Sis M had a problem back at Sunway Pyramid. So, we rushed to Sunway Pyramid and pick her up and just went home. Now that is a boring ending. Well i expected one since when it comes to this two sisters, it's never perfect. But my mom was ticked off with my brother in law. And so was i. He just pisses me off. All the time and most of the time. 

That's all for now Daisy. I know you're expecting pictures and i did took pictures but using my brother's in law iPhone, so you can figure out the rest why i'm pissed off and why there's no picture by now. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment