Saturday, March 12, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I would like to express my condolence to those in Japan. After one thing and another. The biggest earthquake ever since 140 years ago. Some says it is 8.4, then 8.9. I'm not really sure which is the right one but all i know that is one hell of big one. Even the one that i encounter is quite big for me to handle to the point i'm sensitive to shaky ground. Until now, that is. Now this, in Japan not only that, tsunami seems to be the biggest nightmare of all. It wipe out the entire things that's on its way. No one can stop it. I watch the TV and saw how it wiped out the entire thing. I wonder if the people living there can actually survive after the tsunami. I know they can survive the earthquake but what about tsunami. Let's just hope that it is not that horrific. The Almighty Allah, is angry. The time is coming near.
I don't really know how to summarize the news that i saw. Although lots are playing in my head but as usual i'm unable to express it well without getting misunderstood at. So, i better stop there and just there. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment