Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

You could smack me for saying busy the everytime i disappear in the world of blog. Not that anyone bother if i'm here or not but as usual, i don't give a freaking damn about them. Do i? I only pay attention to those i care. The rest? I don't want to bother my head with all that. Yes, i have been busy for the past few days. Or maybe i don't know what else i could share with you since i do have my normal life that i refuse to share since it is the same thing. What the heck i'm trying to say here??? My sanity kind of worries me. Bwahahahahaha...
I've been staying up mostly every night. It was all my sister's fault. She make me watch the drama that i've already watch. But then i can't blame her for that since the drama is freaking nice and interesting. Along with the cast members, which make the story line much interesting. We watch Secret Garden. It's a korean drama. I love it. Love the storyline and their famous line. It's funny. That is why i've been sleeping 4 or close to 5 in the morning cause we can't help but just keep on continuing the episode. Now that we finished watching it, we're trying to think what other drama that is nice and interesting. Something that is fresh. We're thinking Paradise Ranch and i know it's airing on TV but we just love watching during our own time. Ugh...


I can't concentrate. My headphone. It's broken. That was my best headphone ever. Now it's broken. Suddenly there's so many thing that i need to buy to the point i don't know which one is my real birthday present. But for sure, the lomo camera will always be my precious. I got the money already and now all i need is a way to bank in the money. If i were to go to their own shop my life would be all perfect but then i'm a helpless person who can only buy it online which is quite a problem for me. Ugh. I should have make the online payment thing but then i didn't do any of the sort. Now i'm facing with quite a lot things due to my own, my own,,,erm,,,whatever it may be. I'm loss for words.

I thought i already post this one but it seems like it was being save. I must have got myself distracted with a lot of things. Anyway, before i forgot to post it, it's better i post it now although it has been different days altogether. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment