Friday, March 11, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Nope, it's not going to end. It seems the flu caught me. Ugh. Not like i was wearing thin clothe and such. This is a nuisance indeed. I keep on sneezing. The moment i open my eye, i start to sneeze or my nose itching to sneeze. Like right now. So not cool at all. I wouldn't say the lack of sleep or tired become my reason to be sneezing and sorts cause with my mom here, i think most of my job have been done by my mom. Not that i'm slacking but my mom is a super woman indeed. She only let me sleep with my nephews a little bit longer. My nephews will only wake up late if i'm still at their side. So, at the same time i'm doing my mom a favor. Argh, i can't really concentrate what i'm saying or typing. Pardon me for all the errors that i'm making, the grammars and all sort. (as if all this time my grammar is that good,pfftt.) Anyway, i just want to share something. Hop on.(if there is a place to hop on)
There's a blog that i follow. A friend of mine or you could say acquaintance. I would like to consider him as a friend but i don't dare to say that to him. After all i don't know if he remembers me or not. He's my school mate and i can't really remember if we were in the same class or not cause if possible i want to forget everything about that school including whatever i had there. Yes, including my friends there as well. I had to and i have my every reasons. Anyway i'm not going to open that topic now. So, i follow his blog and it was beautiful. Not the background and such but how he interpret his memories, his view on certain things and not to mention his talent. Probably because he took something that's got to do with literature and art or something. Well, probably. I don't really know what course he took and so on. There's nothing that i know about him except for his name. I can't remember his face cause i never really bother about the guys back at school. Back to the topic. I was reading his recent post and it was beautiful. I like how he write in his view about something so wide that people didn't bother to see and how he compare it with the simplest thing in the world. In fact, all his post are amazing. Whether he was writing a story that he created or just telling some old memories of his, it was amazing. I'm touched by his work and he inspires me with a lot of things. It's nice. I like all of his posts and never got tired reading it. I think he's the first person i manage to feel what is in his heart. Maybe. I don't know. I'm glad he's not famous or maybe he is. But i'm glad i found a blog that is worth to read. He rarely post new one but the reason i check and updating my blog is because i'm waiting for his posts. It's nice to learn what he thinks.

Daisy, no. I only fall in love with his post but not himself as a guy. N.O. Get that. He's just someone i admire. The talent that he had is admirable. I like that. Okay, i'm off now Daisy. When he post a new posts, maybe i'll talk about him again and praise him with admiration. Until then Daisy 

No comments:

Post a Comment