Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Late at night. Listening to a song ever so sentimental. Sometimes it reminds me those days.
But actually i'm still listening to Big Bang's song. If you're asking me why i'm still listening to it probably its the only song that caught my attention right now well beside Bruno Mars's, Grenade. It seems like the lyric caught my attention. Well most of the songs that i like is because of the lyric itself. The meaning behind it and such. I often wish i could express it just like them. Although i'm working on it on my Cherish but i don't know how i'm doing so far since i need a commentator to give out the critiques and such. Sadly, most of my friend don't get the whole thing or about the art matter. So, it's a bit hard. Ugh. But i know at least someone reads it. Although i do need a bit of comment. Huhuhu. I lead such a miserable life. The reason i thought so because i'm feeling miserable right now. It's coming again. The cloudy days after a bright day.

The heck with that. I'm still thinking what to get myself for my own birthday. Well i did say the lomo camera but as usual my greed seem to taken control. But right now, i'm sticking to lomo camera no matter what. But i don't plan on having one birthday present. For sure i'm getting lots of them for myself. Why? I just love to waste money and i want to mend my broken heart for the past few years where i didn't receive any present unless i blackmail them or give them a hint. Bwahahahaha. So right now i'm trying to think what else i want. For sure i need a new headphone. Should i go for Beats and murder myself for buying such an expensive thing? I still don't know yet. Any suggestion for me Daisy?

Watching movie now. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment